At Wood Financial Group, LLC, we believe that developing a tax strategy and effective tax planning is equally as crucial as developing long-term financial plans. The two truly go hand-in-hand. Unfortunately, we often hear of situations where the accountant isn’t talking to the financial professional on behalf of their clients and vice versa. As a result, we’ve seen missed deductions, unnecessary tax bills, and more. That’s why, in addition to our investment services, we offer a tax preparation service to ensure our clients keep as much hard-earned money as possible.
Moreover, whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program, there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here’s the service you can expect from our tax preparers:
- Our seasoned staff will check and recheck your tax return, and our computer software will identify potential problems the IRS may look at more closely.
- Your tax return will be filed electronically for a quick turnaround.
- Our team will show you how to make adjustments in the future to ensure you aren’t paying unnecessary taxes. Why give the government an interest-free loan for up to 16 months?
- We will identify potential deductions to limit your tax liability in the future.
Call us today at (615) 826-5749 to schedule your appointment!
Select a date
Select a time
Provide the requested information
January 31, 2024 – The deadline to send W-2 and 1099 Forms for 2023
This is the deadline for employers to send out W-2 Forms to employees and 1099 Forms to non-employees who provide services for the 2023 tax year.
February 15, 2024 – The W-4 Form Exemption Due for 2024
If you claimed an exemption from income tax withholding on the W-4 Form you gave your employer last year, you must file a new W-4 Form by this date to maintain your exemption for an additional year.
April 15, 2024 – Individual Income Tax Returns Due for 2023
2023 individual income tax returns are due, along with any taxes owed
* The IRS has the authority to adjust Federal tax deadlines, including April 15. Most recently, it exercised that authority in 2019 and 2020 tax years. The IRS can make the change on short notice based on its assessment of financial or economic conditions.